Help us secure safe passage for our baby who’s traveling in a cosmic spaceship on his/her way to us! DONATE TO OUR FUND AT: ababyfortheseguys.com
Our dream is to experience true joy by simply being the most amazing dads ever! We call our dream an impossible dream because the considerable price tag of IVF and surrogacy makes it somewhat cost prohibitive for two people on teachers salaries like us. But we are determined to make this happen!
WHAT YOU GET:
- CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUT YOU CAN – Any amount is valuable and appreciated!
- $50 CONTRIBUTION – Receive a limited edition Joy Candle made by us in our own kitchen! All natural 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, and fragranced with Ulises’ unique blend of citron, mandarin, and pomelo.
- $100 CONTRIBUTION – Receive a limited edition Joy Candle and Joy T-Shirt designed by us. The T-shirt is inspired by the feeling we are all destined to experience: JOY. It’s made of a soft cotton triblend with a modern fit in both men’s and women’s sizes.
WHO WE ARE?
Hi, we’re Ulises and Ignacio, two guys trying desperately to bring a baby into this world through gestational surrogacy. What’s gestational surrogacy you ask? Please see the FAQ section below.
So we’ve been crazy in love with each other for over 10 years, and with love, sweat, and tears, we have managed to create a cute little life for ourselves here in Long Beach, California. We both come from large beautiful families and are blessed with a wonderful support system of friends. Yet, something big still feels like it’s missing.
WHAT IVF & SURROGACY TYPICALLY COSTS
On two teachers salaries the cost of surrogacy in the U.S. was beyond our means. Typically in vitro fertilization (IVF) plus surrogacy with a well established agency in this country costs between $125,000 and $200,000. If there are complications than that costs can go considerably higher.
WHAT WE CHOSE INSTEAD:
We chose to do our entire process in Mexico because the costs are about half of what they are in the U.S. Our agency is Care Surrogacy Mexico. The plan we chose, which includes IFV, surrogacy, egg donor, and agency fees, is approximately $57,600. This does not include travel, government documents, miscellaneous expenses, and unforeseen medical complications such as the one we experienced.
OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE:
- $7,750 – Surrogacy 1st Trimester fees.
- $5,250 – Surrogacy 2nd Trimester fees.