The Last of The Embryos


BABY UPDATE: We have received a date of DECEMBER 14TH, in which our medical team will try once again to transfer and hopefully implant our last remaining embryo into our Surrogate Mommy. Obviously the stakes are freakin sky high!

They tell us that a frozen embryo (as this last remaining one is just that, frozen, like Han Solo in carbonite, awaiting his big day), they tell us a frozen embryo has a better chance of implantation.  May the force be with this little one!

On Monday, December 14th, our Surrogate Mother will travel from Villahermosa, Tabasco to the LIV clinic in Puerto Vallarta to have the second embryo transfer attempt. Her doctor did prescribe and performed a hysteroscopy to increase blood flow to her uterus and hopefully increase the chances of embryo implantation.  Our SM will leave back to Villahermosa on Tuesday and will have a pregnancy blood test in 8 to 10 days afterwards. I guess that means we should know by Christmas if it was successful. Lord, you know what we want for Christmas.